This month’s theme is warm weather eats, and these produce-centric recipes show off the best of the season.
1. Strawberry, Jicama, and Jalapeño Confetti Salad: Fresh fruit, jalapeño, cilantro, and jicama are tossed in a light lime dressing to create the FitFork‘s salad. Serve it as a side, use it as a salsa, or pair with seared scallops for a fresh summer meal.
2. Grilled Zucchini Rolls with Herbs and Cheese: Grilled zucchini slices are filled with creamy goat cheese in The Way to His Heart‘s cute party appetizer. Not a fan of zucchini? Try ’em out with eggplant.
3. Grilled Veggie Portabella Mushroom Pizzas: Hearty portabella mushrooms stand in for pizza crust in these veggie-packed bites from Teaspoon of Spice. The melty mozzarella cheese has us coming back for seconds.
4. Zucchini and Grilled Onion Galette with Pesto and Ricotta: Calling all vegetarians! Sweet grilled onions mingle with fresh zucchini and artichoke hearts in Brunch N’ Cupcakes‘ free-form galette.
5. Summer Peach and Tomato Caprese: Juicy summertime peaches star in this caprese salad, which is lightly dressed in a honey vinaigrette. WeekNightBite says she licked the plate clean—and we’re pretty sure we’ll be doing that too.
from Simmer and Boil http://ift.tt/1BgRVHG via barbecue accessories